01 November 2006

X:
When you were here before
I couldn't look you in the eyes
You wouldn't know...
but I see you everyday
In the same room
x tables away

Always resplendent stunning basking in the glory of your Beauty
moving gracefully amongst the crowd
Like a bubble
A bubble on a sea of noise
quiet and small and clean and bright

I wish i was special


Y:
When I first came
They said that nothing is constant
that everything changes
that the only constant is change

n I doubted them
I believed in you
Believed that you will not change
Believed that we will be forever special
that we are above them all
that we will inherit this place

but i was wrong
you said, "We don't fit each other."
Now
I'm alone when I walk thru the Gardens
when I queue up for lunch
when i fall asleep on the table

I'm all alone.


X:
Somtimes i wish they'd do away with all the uncertainty and the fuzziness
Who set the rules to the game?
Rules that I don't want to follow

I am not a player.


sebastien

No comments: