10 November 2006

X:
When it dawned on me it brought back much memories
way back to the time in college
or to the time during the week break when the news came on the screen

Strangely it had the same effect now as then
and I thought I had grown stronger through them
But I was wrong
Thought I had grown stronger through them and was wrong
Age it seems hasn't numbed the pain

The older the bones the harder it cuts cold
Just like a naked chill
And all this talk of getting old
It's getting me down my love


Y:
Ohh but it has been heart-wrenching for me too (as your friend)
To see you go down
Again
And again
And again
And like, again


X:
come to think of it
the previous times were ok
almost bearable
because they did not know me
and I not them
and i couldn't care one f*** bit about them

but this time......
This was the most unkindest cut of all.



sebas tien

No comments: