16 October 2006

Omg... It's 2+ on a Sunday and I'm still awake... And so are about 1/3 of the contacts on my MSN list. And I'm finding Defences to Negligence so fun to read at the moment that I'm finding it hard to put it down and stop reading... Oh no, am I turning mad???

Hall's been hectic, and I'm really really dying... But what does my mom decide to do on a Sat evening? Nag and nag and scold and scold... I'm in hall all alone after tiring hours of rehearsals and she does this? Grrr... So sorry to bring in a personal matter...

Smiles and excessive bubbliness on Monday really make up for everything... Crumbling inside but still strong on the outside. Thanks guys and gals! :)

Too many elipses liao. I'll stop. Listen to Evancescence's new album: The Open Door. Music for the soul. And the lone ranger of the night poring over pages of Jones or some other crappy text. I love life. Really.
"I'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides..."
Evanescence: Snow White Queen
- Anguished Fantôme

No comments: